· Test winner Foundation Warentest 1/2016 (models Ei650 and Ei650W)
· Built-in 10-year-lithium-battery (3V)
· Integrated, 85 dB strong piezo-alarm
· Mute function
· Against dismantling
· pollution compensation
· Reduced test volume
· Automatic self-monitoring
· Silent Standby ("sleep-proof")
· VdS-tested according to DIN EN 14604, for the use according to DIN 14676
· Extended test according to VdS 3131 (corresponds to vfdb 14-01)
· Suitable for installation in habitable leisure vehicles
· 5 year warranty
· 10 + 1 year product life
Features and features
Smoke detector series Ei650 work according to the photo-optical principle - also called stray light principle - and meet the highest technical requirements.
The smoke detectors trigger an alarm as soon as smoke has penetrated into the optical smoke combs. The built-in, piezo-electronic horn alarms with a sound pressure of at least 85 dB at a distance of three meters.
As soon as smoke particles are no longer present in the smoke chamber, the smoke alarm is automatically reset and the alarm is switched off.
The smoke detectors are equipped with automatic contamination compensation. This means that the sensitivity of the smoke chamber adapts to its degree of pollution and thus the probability of a false alarm is clearly redirected.
Immediately after installation, and then at regular intervals, the warning device should be checked to ensure operability. To do this, press the test button until the alarm sounds and the red LED flashes quickly.
Easy-press button: The combined test / mute button is designed to be operated from the ground without a ladder. A broomstick or an umbrella can be used to actuate the test button.
Pressing the mute button can mute a false alarm. The smoke alarm is deactivated for a period of 10 minutes. The red LED flashes every 8 seconds. The smoke alarm is reset to the original operating state at the end of the mute switching period of 10 minutes.